Follow

How do I care for pewter jewelry, accessories and house wares?

Pewter is a traditionally silver like metal alloy consisting of 85% to 95% tin. The remaining balance is made up of copper and antimony. The house ware products are guaranteed lead-free and quite safe to be used for all kinds of food and drink. While you are cleaning the house or swimming in a pool we recommend removing your jewelry especially your pewter or silver plated pewter jewelry. Many household cleaning chemicals such as ammonia bleach and chlorine can discolor, damage, or cause a film to form on your silver, plated or pewter jewelry and dull its appearance. Always keep your pewter in a cool, dry place. All jewelry is fragile and can be easily broken while in bed or playing sports. We recommend removing your pewter jewelry during such activities to avoid kinking, scratches, and breakage.

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.