Creating a wholesale account at The Irish Jewelry Company is as simple as 1 2 3.
1. Create an account online at www.TheIrishJewelryCompany.com at https://www.theirishjewelrycompany.com/customer/account/create/ (Please note until your account is approved as a wholesale account it is a retail account. Once approved we will email you notification of approval. Then you will be able to see wholesale pricing when you log back in.)
2. Provide us your Company Name, Address, URL and Tax Id Number. When filling out the account for wholesale you must include your company name w/URL, address and Tax ID number. (Enter your state Tax Id Number in the area that asks for your Tax/Vat Number)
3. Fill out the NYS Resale Certificate form ST-120. ( to get a copy of this form please click here http://www.tax.ny.gov/pdf/current_forms/st/st120_fill_in.pdf) This is for both NYS businesses and out of state businesses. It is required to approve your account for wholesale purchase. You can fax us the completed form at 516-216-4256 or scan and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Create an account online. (Please note until your account is approved as a wholesale account it is a retail account. Once approved we will email you notification of approval. Then you will be able to see wholesale pricing when you log back in.)
2. Provide us your Company Name, Address, URL and Resale License number issued by your country. When filling out the account for wholesale you must include your company name w/URL, address and Resale number. (Enter your Resale Number in the area that asks for your Tax/Vat Number)
3.Provide a copy of your resale license provided by your country. Please fax the form to 001-516-216-4256 (USA) or scan and email it to us at email@example.com .
We Can Set Up your IJC Wholesale Account for You!
Fill out the wholesale application and the fill out the NYS Resale Certificate form ST-120. ( to get a copy of this form please click here http://www.tax.ny.gov/pdf/current_forms/st/st120_fill_in.pdf) fax us the completed forms at 516-216-4256 or scan and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create the account for you once approved.
Wholesale Application Link https://theirishjewelrycompany.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/wholesale-application2014.pdf
Minimum Order Amount: Minimum opening order for new accounts is $500. Any opening order that does not meet this requirements subject to cancellation.
Payment Methods: We do not extend terms. Payment is by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex or PayPal.
Shipping: All orders are shipped insured by UPS. We do not ship to PO BOXES. We only ship wholesale orders to a physical business addresses.
Packaging and Gift Wrap: All jewelry comes boxed except for fashion jewelry. We do not gift wrap wholesale orders unless it is a corporate gift purchase and requested.
Copyrights and Trademarks: All IJC products are copy righted and or trademarked by The Irish Jewelry Company. All photography is copy righted by The Irish Jewelry Company.
Wholesale Irish Jewelry Product: We only offer Irish Jewelry exclusively designed by The Irish Jewelry Company for wholesale. If you do not see wholesale pricing on an item then we do not sell that item wholesale.
Wholesale Qualification: To qualify for a wholesale account you must fill out and return to us a NYS Resale Certificate form ST-120. You must have a physical business location, commercial office location, brick and mortar store, be or have a Gift Shop, Irish Shop or Jewelry Store.
Corporate accounts, Irish Cultural Art Centers and Irish Dance School accounts for the purpose of fundraising or large quantity purchases are welcome.
If you are an online retailer we require that you do not sell below our suggested retails online. We reserve the right to NOT APPROVE a wholesale account at our discretion. We reserve the right to terminate a wholesale account at our discretion.
Wholesale Return Policy:
Any order received damaged and or shorted must be reported to us within 5 business days of receipt. All damages and or shortages will be replaced with the same item only. All return requests must be made within 7 days of receipt. After 7 days all purchases are final sale. All items must be returned new and in the exact condition sent. All return requests must be made in writing via email@example.com . Items may only be sent back once a customer service rep has been contacted and a RA# issued by the rep. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. All shipping charges are non-refundable. Normal wear, tarnishing and accidental chain breakage during normal wear is not considered a defect.